• Excellent impregnating properties, due to an innovative oil in its composition
• It reduces wood fur lifting, making brushing operation easier
• It also contains UV absorbers and lignin protectors fixing on wood fiber directly, thus ensuring a high wood protection in time.
• An excellent colour equalizing effect is obtained by the following colored wood stain application, thus reducing spotting and greying phenomena, typical of some sick soft wood batches (e.g. Pine and Spruce) • It improves wood dimensional stability (it reduces both wood shrinkage and swelling)
• Good harmonizing properties while keeping bright stain shades.
Top Quality - Clear water-based primer preservative stain for exteriors suitable for soft woods