Tesa ADHESIVE REMOVER 60042 is a spray for easy removal of glue residue from plastic parts, glass and metal surfaces.
▪ Reliably removes residues of most adhesive tapes
▪ Allows an easy removal of labels
▪ Removes as well residues as grease, tar, resins and other stains
▪ Evaporates without leaving residues
▪ Leaves a pleasant scent
▪ The cleaner is based on LIMONENE from natural sources
▪ Spray reaches even concealed and hard-to-reach places
▪ Free from silicone
▪ Removal of adhesive residue on plastic, glass and metal
Tesa whose name is 98% known and 76% popular. (GfK, 2012) is one of the strongest brands in the German domestic market. The name of this brand was even included in the authoritative German dictionary "Duden". But "Tesa" is much more than the famous classic adhesive tape.
Now a European joint-stock company wholly owned by the Beiersdorf AG group (other brands are NIVEA, Eucerin and la prairie), "Tesa" offers more than 7,000 products and system solutions, including which aims to ensure that the latest electronics can become even more multifunctional, as well as achieve ever-increasing performance.
"Tesa" is accelerating newspaper printing operations, collaborating with the automotive industry on a variety of applications, optimizing energy efficiency in private households and preventing product piracy by developing smart security concepts. In addition, the company develops and manufactures medical adhesive patch products for the pharmaceutical industry and especially high-quality adhesive tapes for the construction sector, where they are used in facade elements and withstand the toughest conditions, even earthquakes and hurricanes.