• A synergetic fungicidal system combining the efficacy of Tebuconazole and Propiconazole.
• One powerful moldicide: IPBC.
• A penetration agent allowing the product to go beyond the surface of the timber.
• A fixation additive allowing the product to stick to timber once dry.
• 4% – as temporary (5 months) antisapstain/anti-blue treatment.
• 10% to 40% – as permanent fungicidal treatment.
"Sikkens" is an international brand of wood coatings, dating back to 1792, whose passion for creating the best decorative coatings has gained customers throughout Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. The company is very proud of its history and traditions, product quality and customer satisfaction, which have made it a market leader.
"Sikkens" is part of "AkzoNobel", the world's largest paint and coatings company, and a major manufacturer of specialty chemicals.
Tradition and knowledge, innovation and quality, service and collaboration - these values have made "Sikkens" a leading brand in outdoor wood coatings. The basis of success is a passion for wood and a desire to create ideal coating solutions.