Charger for the Lithium-Ion Battery 2.0Ah or 5.0Ah that is used in the BCD540 Knot Filler gun.
Connect the charger to power white charging the battery. Only charge indoors and only for charging of the corresponding battery (Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah or 5.0Ah). Other batteries may burst and cause damage.
BC 540 charger advantages:
• Charger for the Lithium-Ion Battery
• 100-240V 50/60Hz 85W
• The charger may become warm while it charges the battery. This is normal.
• The charger must only be connected to power while charging the battery.
• Only charge indoors.
• Only use corresponding battery (more info above)
How does it work?
Use the BCD540 Charger this easy:
1. Put the Lithium-Ion battery (2.0Ah or 5.0Ah) in the charger
2. Connect the charger to power
3. The charger must only be connected to power while charging the battery.
4. Charging time for the Lithium-Ion battery 2.0Ah: approx. 55 min
5. Charging time for the Lithium-Ion battery 5.0Ah: approx. 70 min
• The charger must not be opened for any reason
• Only for charging of the Lithium-Ion battery. Other batteries may burst and cause damage.
Wood Repair by Boegh Consult A/S was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992 under the name Boegh Consult Denmark A/S. In 2015 the company changed name to Wood Repair by Boegh Consult in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 Wood Repair developed unique product Thermelt Knot Filler that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to Knot Filler, Wood Repair have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment. The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.