Lithium-Ion battery for the BCD540 Knot Filler gun. The battery is 5.0Ah with an operating time 5 hours at full battery.
The Lighium-Ion Battery 2.0Ah is the standard battery in our BCD540 Knot Filler gun and Wood Repair Battery Kit. Both are also available with 5.0Ah battery on request.
BC 540 5.0Ah battery advantages:
• Lithium-Ion battery 5.0Ah
• Full charging time, approx. 55 min
How does it work?
Use the Lithium-Ion battery this easy
1. Use the BCD540 Charger to charge the Lithium-Ion Battery. Loading time: approximately 55 min
2. Click the battery on the BCD540 Knot Filler gun when the battery is fully charged
3. The Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah has an effective working time on approx 3.5 hours
4. When the battery is not in use, switch off or remove the battery.
• Be careful not to drop the battery on a hard surface.
• Do not expose the battery to water or other liquids.
• The battery may only be charged at room temperature between 10°C and 40°C.
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.