The BCD Cleaning Oil is a good way to clean and remove polyamide (PA) leftovers from the tank system in granulate guns.
The Cleaning oil is, furthermore, perfect for cleaning polyamide residue from nozzle, i.e. the nozzles suitable for the BCD360 Knot Filler gun.
Cleaning of nozzle:
• Bring the Cleaning Oil to boil in a pot and soak the nozzle in the oil.
• Let the nozzle soak in the boiling oil for minimum 1 hour
• Pick up the nozzle and wipe it with a cloth
• The oil can be reused several times
Cleaning of tank systems:
• Pre-heat the Granulat gun and empty it from Knot Filler
• Fill half of the tank with cleaning oil and heat up the oil
• Press out a bit of oil and wait 5 minutes. Repeat this until all oil is out of the tank.
• Fill the tank with granulate and through away the first portion.
• After this, the tank system is clean and the Granulate gun is ready for use
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.