SikaBond-54 is a professional wood floor adhesive that is fast curing, solvent-free and elastic.
• Economical, low consumption
• Very low emissions
• Adhesive can be sanded
• Floor can be sanded after 12 hours
• Elastic, footfall-sound dampening properties
• Suitable for bonding directly on old ceramic tiles
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating
• Reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate
Sika, headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. At the end of 2019, Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for an innovative new adhesive technology.