You can pay for goods purchased on www.rigalit.lt by:
1. Electronic banking
2. Bank card
3. By bank transfer
You can pay in the online store with the following electronic banking systems:
Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Šiaulių bankas, Medicinos bankas, Citadele.
How to pay using electronic banking?
1. Select the goods, fill in the order data. Select your bank in the "Payment method" step of the order.
2. Rigalit.lt will direct you to the relevant bank page, transferring the amount to be paid to the system.
3. Log in as usual and confirm the payment.
4. After confirming the payment, you will return to the rigalit.lv page. Login data to the banking system is used only for login, otherwise it is not transferred.
How to pay through Paysera?
1. Select the goods, fill in the order data. In the "Payment method" step of the order, select Paysera.
2. Payment will be processed automatically. You can pay by logging in to your Paysera account.
3. After making the payment, you will return to the rigalit.lt page. In case of successful payment, you will be notified by e-mail.
If you choose this payment method, you will pay for the goods upon delivery of the goods by courier.
For your convenience, we offer to pay for the goods purchased online with the General Financing service - purchase by leasing.
By choosing this payment method, you can pay for the goods from any Latvia or foreign bank. In the order, please indicate the requisites of rigalit.lv and the order number, which we will send by e-mail. Be sure to inform about the payment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not receive payment within 3 days, the order will be canceled
Recipient: UAB „Rigalit Lietuva“
Bank account: LT467044060003155456
Bank: AB „SEB bankas“
Company code: 111595283
Purpose of payment: it is necessary to indicate the order number