Mirka LEROS 950CV - a unique electric sander with its properties unmatched by any other similar sander, with exceptional ergonomics, ensures a fast and smooth sanding process and excellent finishing quality.
Mirka® LEROS (Long Electric Random Orbital Sander)
• The lightest brushless wall sander in its class. Weighs less than 3.5 kg.
• Thanks to 180° flexibility on the sanding head the operator can reach the surface from a better angle and use more ergonomic working positions.
• The random orbital movement contributes to a smoother better finish without leaving any deep visible scratches as with rotating movement.
• T-shaped handle allows the operator to use different working positions and this puts less strain on the operator’s back and shoulders .
• The special sanding head and backing pad design permits the operator to sand very close to corners.
• The fixation point of the sanding head is close to the surface and contributes to more stable sanding.
"Mirka" is a globally expanding company with 18 subsidiaries located in Europe, Middle East, North and South America as well as Asia. Headquarters and production are located in Finland. More than 97% of its products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Innovative approach, research and development have allowed "Mirka" to become a leader in flexible abrasive innovation, as well as a patented sanding system that allows customers to enjoy true dust-free surface sanding.
Today, "Mirka" offers a wide range of high-quality products that cover all grinding operations. The range of advanced products is designed to effectively solve the problems of specialized production (wood, car refinishing, composites) for both professionals and amateurs.