Knot Filler Granulate is perfect for repairing wood with semi- and full automatic machinery.It is the same unique quality as our Knot Filler sticks.
Knot Filler Granulate is particularly good for parquet productions where machinery is used for filling and repairing knots, cracks, etc. in floorboards.
Knot Filler Granulate is also suitable for smaller tank systems such as the TR55 Granulate gun which is often used for repairs in formwork panels.
Knot filler granulate advantages:
• Hardens in seconds
• Stays in the wood
• Perfect for repairs in wood and formwork
• Accepts all kinds of surface treatments
• Perfect for semi- and full automatic machines
• No toxics
• Many colors
• Perfect for tank systems, e.g. filling machines from Wintersteiger
• Can handle temperature changes
• For indoor and outdoor use
• Three types of hardnesses (contact us for more info)
Knot filler granulate color – mahogany.
How does it work?
The best application of Knot Filler Granulate:
First, choose the right quality for your woodwork. We carry three different qualities, which each has specific advantages.
Semi- and full automatic use:
1. Adjust the temperature on the machine according to the label on the Granulate sack
2. Fill Knot Filler Granulate in the machine when it is ready
3. Fill knots, cracks, etc. in the wood with Knot Filler Granulate
4. Ready for sanding - by hand or machine
5. Use surface treatment after sanding. Knot Filler Granulate accepts all types of surface treatments.
Granulate gun / tank system:
1. Adjust the temperature according to the label on the Granulate sack
2. Fill Knot Filler in the tank when it is ready
3. Fill the repair/damage with Knot Filler Granuate and put a cooling iron/block on top
4. Cut off excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool. For instance the new Cutting tool PRO
5. Sand the repair and it is ready for after treatment.
Wood Repair by Boegh Consult A/S was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992 under the name Boegh Consult Denmark A/S. In 2015 the company changed name to Wood Repair by Boegh Consult in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 Wood Repair developed unique product Thermelt Knot Filler that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to Knot Filler, Wood Repair have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment. The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.