Knot Filler is a unique product for repairing all kinds of knots, cracks, splits, defects etc. in wood.
It is easy and quick to use, durable, flexible and strong at the same time.
Knot Filler is both water-repellent and flexible, which also makes it perfect for outdoor use. It is a non-toxic product, safe for the user and environment.
Knot filler sticks advantages:
• Hardens in seconds
• Stays in the wood
• Minimal waste
• No toxics
• Flexible - works/contracts with the wood
• Many different colors
• Perfect for all types of wood
• Can handle temperature changes
• For indoor and outdoor use
• Accepts all kinds of surface treatments
• Perfect for repairs in formwork panels
Knot filler sticks color – black.
How does it work?
The best application of Knot Filler:
1. Place a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun and turn it on
2. Make sure the temperature is set correctly (check the knot filler label)
3. When the gun is warm, apply Knot Filler into the repair
4. Be fast when applying the Knot Filler
5. Place a cooling iron/block on the Knot Filler quickly after application
6. Remove excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool when the Knot Filler has cooled of and has an even coloured surface
7. Sand the repair - by hand or machine
8. Apply surface treatment. Knot Filler accepts all kinds, both oil, lacquer, stain, etc.
Tip! Find a selection of the best tools for Knot Filler here
Tip! Knot Filler is perfect for edge- and corner repairs
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.