Colad nitrile gloves prevent hairs, skin fibres and skin grease from coming into contact with the paint and protect the user against chemical splashes.
• Thickness 6 mil (0.15 mm)
• Long sleeve (length 285 mm)
• Textured finger tips for better grip
• Free of powder, silicone and latex to prevent skin allergies
• Especially suitable for working with paints and solvents.
• Natural latex free: gloves marked with the latex free logo are natural latex-free. Absolutely safe to wear for people with a latex allergy.
• Single use: marked with the ‘single use’ logo are designed to be disposed after use. This prevents contamination and guarantees clean working.
• Silicone free: marked with the silicone-free logo are designed to be silicon free. This prevents contamination of the paint.
• Powder free: marked with the ‘powder free’ logo are washed 3 times during production. This makes them 100% powder free to prevent paint contamination
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CAT III according to European directive 2016/425/EU. PPE of complex design protects against risks that cause irreversible damage to health.
The company that develops new inventions that are essential for effective and efficient paint applications. Colad is the brand responsible for making lots of things possible. The company is sure to come up with ingenious solutions to industry-specific issues. This of course lies in the label’s DNA. The company‘s products can be found in the automotive, marine, aviation, industry and many more branches. Colad always involve users and dealers from all over the world in this process.
It’s not by chance that Colad invented innovative products used worldwide such as the precision printed Mixing Cups, the BodyGuard Paint Suit and the Turbomix Paintsaver™. Recently Colad added the fastest and most convenient paint application system to its range – the Colad Snap Lid System®.
Colad design unique opportunities for end users, focused on achieving the best results within the working and company procedures.