The compact W 100 fine spray system is ideal for windows, fences, furniture and any small to medium sized projects you may have. Thanks to its high atomisation power you can achieve an outstanding finish and make the very best use of your wood and metal paints. You can achieve a fast, perfect finish in any position and in any working direction, even when spraying objects beneath you or working above your head.
The handy solution for small and medium projects.
• For all low-viscosity solvent-based and water-based materials, such as enamels and varnishes, protective wood-staining products, primers and oils
• For small to medium-sized projects, such as fences, furniture and garage doors
• Extra-fine atomisation for uniform coverage in a single coat
• Separable gun for fast spray attachment changes and comfortable cleaning
• Air jacket encloses spray jet for minimum masking work
• The 3-way adjustable paint jet can be adapted perfectly to the object to be painted
• Continuous regulation of material volume for precise painting
For decades, the Wagner group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, Wagner offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, WAGNER has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed Wagner equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of Wagner's customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, while the Industrial Solutions division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
WAGNER provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.