The W 450 paint spray system for walls and ceilings makes painting simple and fun. The W 450 not only enables you to re-spray walls much faster than using a brush or a roller, it can also tackle corners and edges without needing to cut in with a brush. You can also precisely spray around doors and windows as the paint jet and the paint volume is fully adjustable. The patented I-Spray nozzle uses very fine atomisation to produce excellent coverage with a single coat, for fast perfect results. When the job is complete the gun can easily detach to quickly clean the system.
The lightweight paint sprayer for interior walls and ceilings
• For emulsion and latex paints for indoor use
• For small to medium-sized projects
• Uniform paint application in just one coat
• Separable gun for fast spray attachment changes and simple cleaning
• The adjustable paint jet can be adapted perfectly to the object to be painted
• Continuous regulation of material volume for precise painting
• Patented I-SPRAY nozzle for extra-fine atomisation and high viscosity tolerance even when using high-viscosity materials
• Basic unit can be strapped over your shoulder or placed on the ground for convenient, effortless paint application
For decades, the Wagner group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, Wagner offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, WAGNER has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed Wagner equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of Wagner's customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, while the Industrial Solutions division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
WAGNER provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.