With the autumn season starts, we invite you to take advantage of the GREAT offer. We are announcing a promotion for the DEROS 650CV sander. Price ONLY 399 € with VAT. The promotion is limited in time. Don't miss the opportunity and take advantage of the OFFER today!
If you are planning a slightly larger project and want to spray both internal walls and other surfaces, you need the W 590 spray system: Thanks to its two spray attachments for low and high-viscosity materials, you are ideally equipped to apply wall, wood, metal paints and varnish. The powerful X-Boost turbine, used in combination with the innovative I-Spray nozzle, sprays almost all conventional materials undiluted.
The compact hand-held paint sprayer for interior and exterior use:
• For emulsion and latex paints for indoor use. When used with the supplied Standard spray attachment, also suitable for water-based and solvent-based enamels, varnishes, protective wood-staining products, oils and many other materials
• For small to large projects
• FLEXiO technology: Uniform coverage with all conventional materials, including unthinned materials, in a single coat
• Separable gun for fast spray attachment changes and simple cleaning
• Variable air volume regulation for the perfect handling of materials of different viscosities
• The adjustable paint jet can be adapted perfectly to the object to be painted
• Continuous regulation of material volume for precise painting
• Patented I-SPRAY nozzle for extra-fine atomisation and high viscosity tolerance even when using high-viscosity materials
• X-BOOST turbine for extra power and high working speed
For decades, the "Wagner" group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, "Wagner" offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, "Wagner" has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed "Wagner" equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of "Wagner" customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and "do-it-yourself" enthusiasts, while the "Industrial Solutions" division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
"Wagner" provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.