The high-performance W 890 FLEXiO is the perfect solution for both interior and exterior use thanks to its two spray attachments: One specially designed for interior wall and ceiling paints and a second for the application of wood and metal paints. The fine spray system is simple and convenient to use: All the device's functions can be controlled directly at the multi-function handle - including the air volume adjustment. The innovative I-Spray attachments and the adjustable spray jet ensure a fast, uniform coating and perfect coverage. Paint and enamels are atomised perfectly and you achieve an even finish whichever direction you work in. The W 890 is supplied in a handy carry case - to keep the spray attachments and air hose tidy at all times.
The powerful versatile paint sprayer for interior and exterior use:
• For all water-based and solvent-based emulsion and latex paints. When used with supplied small spray attachment, also suitable for water-based and solvent-based enamels, varnishes, protective wood-staining products, oils and many other materials
• For small to large projects
• Uniform coverage with all conventional materials, including unthinned materials, in a single coat
• Separable gun for fast spray attachment changes and comfortable cleaning
• Variable air volume regulation for the perfect handling of materials of different viscosities and minimised spray
• The adjustable paint jet can be adapted perfectly to the object to be painted
• Continuous regulation of material volume for precise painting
• Patented I-SPRAY nozzle for extra-fine atomisation and high viscosity tolerance even when using high-viscosity materials
• X-BOOST turbine for extra power and high working speed
• Direct Spray Control: convenient operation of the device functions directly at the multi-function handle
• Practical carry case for the space-saving storage of the spray attachments and air hose
Max. delivery rate
For small - large object sizes
Wall, ceiling, wood and metal paints
15 m²/6 min
Paint container capacity
1300 ml sienų dažams, 600 ml lakams
For decades, the Wagner group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, Wagner offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, WAGNER has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed Wagner equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of Wagner's customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, while the Industrial Solutions division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
WAGNER provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.