The W 950 universal flexio paint sprayer makes your work even easier: Its 70 cm spray lance enables you to coat high ceilings and walls and large surface areas easily. It draws the paint straight from the paint container through a hose and to the tip of the lance from where it covers the wall perfectly. Making the application of paint easier and quicker than ever before.
Effortless paint application on walls and ceilings:
• For emulsion and latex paints for indoor use. When used with the supplied Standard spray attachment also suitable for water-based and solvent-based enamels, varnishes, protective wood-staining products, oils and many other materials
• For medium-sized to very large projects
• Uniform coverage with all conventional materials, including unthinned materials, in a single coat
• Separable gun for fast spray attachment changes and simple cleaning
• The adjustable paint jet can be adapted perfectly to the object to be painted
• Continuous regulation of material volume for precise painting
• Patented I-SPRAY nozzle for extra-fine atomisation and high viscosity tolerance even when using high-viscosity materials
• X-BOOST turbine for extra power and high working speed
• Fatigue-free work at high walls and ceilings, with large radius of action thanks to practical spraying lance
• Direct intake from the paint tin -no more decanting and refilling
• Self-cleaning function - pump unit and hose clean themselves in just a few minutes
• Raised operating panel for extra convenience
For decades, the Wagner group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, Wagner offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, WAGNER has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed Wagner equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of Wagner's customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, while the Industrial Solutions division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
WAGNER provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.