Tesa 4957 is a double sided PE foam tape for general mounting applications. It consists of a highly conformable PE foam backing and a tackified acrylic adhesive. Tesa 4957 has been externally certified for window bar mounting.
▪ Versatile adhesive for high immediate adhesion on numerous substrates
▪ Fully outdoor suitable: UV, water and ageing resistant
▪ Compensates for differing thermal expansion of dissimilar materials
▪ High immediate bonding strength even at low bonding pressure
▪ Very good cold shock absorbtion
▪ POS displays, exhibition sample displays
▪ Shelf edge labels
▪ Cable channels, window bars, window skirting trims
▪ Decorative glass or mirror elements on furniture
▪ Solar module frames
"Tesa" is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and developers of adhesive system solutions (more than 7,000 products) for industrial and professional customers and end users. Since 2001 "Tesa" is wholly owned by "Beiersdorf AG" (whose products are "Nivea", "Eucerin" and "La prairie") as a subsidiary.
"Tesa" was founded in Germany in 1896 and launches 100 new adhesive technology solutions and patents each year.
Applications in various industries, such as the automotive industry, the electronics sector (eg smartphones, tablets), printing and paper, supply to the construction industry, and the concept of effective brand and product protection, contribute to the group of "Tesa" sales. "Tesa" is also collaborating with the pharmaceutical industry to develop therapeutic patches. 24% of the company's sales are in the consumer and artisan (crafts) segment, where end-user products facilitate work at home and in the office.
"Tesa" is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. The company has 6 regional offices, 8 factories, 65 offices and 52 offices in more than 100 countries around the world. "Tesa" has 4,457 employees.
"Tesa" brand is very well known throughout Europe: as much as 98% in Germany and around 90% in Austria, Switzerland and Portugal.