Abranet Ace is developed to achieve outstanding results on challenging surface conditioning and repair applications. Thanks to the optimzed net construction and ceramic grains, Abranet Ace offers superior cut and performance for hardwoods (such as beech and oak) and fast cutting on various solid surface materials as well as for cleaning of different industrial rollers. Abranet Ace also works excellent on primer sanding applications.
• The unique ceramic dust-free experience
• Recommended for various hard surfaces, where long life time is needed
• The ceramic grains give a good cutting ability on various materials
• Excellent cutting properties
• Suitable for all sanders despite different hole configurations
• Excellent for cleaning of industrial rollers
"Mirka" is a globally expanding company with 18 subsidiaries located in Europe, Middle East, North and South America as well as Asia. Headquarters and production are located in Finland. More than 97% of its products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Innovative approach, research and development have allowed "Mirka" to become a leader in flexible abrasive innovation, as well as a patented sanding system that allows customers to enjoy true dust-free surface sanding.
Today, "Mirka" offers a wide range of high-quality products that cover all grinding operations. The range of advanced products is designed to effectively solve the problems of specialized production (wood, car refinishing, composites) for both professionals and amateurs.