Abranet NC has been developed for sanding of material that must not be contaminated with corrosive agents. The preparation of corrosion sensitive surfaces requires abrasive products which contain the lowest possible amount of heavy metals. Special procedures are applied throughout the production process of Abranet NC to reduce the metal content and ensure consistent quality. Due to the construction, Abranet NC has significantly lower heavy metal content than the corresponding traditional products. Abranet NC is suitable for sanding of aluminium and painted aluminium parts within the automotive industry.
• Non-corrosive (NC) net abrasive for sanding aluminium/painted aluminium parts that may not be contaminated with corrosive agents
• Significantly lower heavy metal content than corresponding traditional abrasives
• Time-saving and cost-effective dust-free sanding
• Extremely long life thanks to the net structure (up to 10 times longer than standard abrasives)
• Suitable for all sanders regardless of hole configuration
"Mirka" is a globally expanding company with 18 subsidiaries located in Europe, Middle East, North and South America as well as Asia. Headquarters and production are located in Finland. More than 97% of its products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Innovative approach, research and development have allowed "Mirka" to become a leader in flexible abrasive innovation, as well as a patented sanding system that allows customers to enjoy true dust-free surface sanding.
Today, "Mirka" offers a wide range of high-quality products that cover all grinding operations. The range of advanced products is designed to effectively solve the problems of specialized production (wood, car refinishing, composites) for both professionals and amateurs.