Iridium is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Perfected for speed and efficiency, it has a mix of ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible paper with precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling. It practically repels dust and lifetime is increased as the grains stay sharp for longer. Dust extraction is optimised with multihole patterns for discs and strips. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
• Fast sanding with aggressive initial cut and great stock removal
• Precision coating repels dust; prevents clogging and reduces pilling
• Increased lifetime as grains stay sharp longer with less wear and tear
• Flexible premium paper with low VOC resin has excellent grain adhesion
• Optimized dust extraction with multihole patterned discs and strips
• Efficient sanding of all surfaces for a smooth finish in fewer steps
Low VOC resin system
Latex paper, C-Paper
Number of holes
Package 100 pcs.
Sold in packs
Recommended sanding for
Construction & decoration
"Mirka" is a globally expanding company with 18 subsidiaries located in Europe, Middle East, North and South America as well as Asia. Headquarters and production are located in Finland. More than 97% of its products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Innovative approach, research and development have allowed "Mirka" to become a leader in flexible abrasive innovation, as well as a patented sanding system that allows customers to enjoy true dust-free surface sanding.
Today, "Mirka" offers a wide range of high-quality products that cover all grinding operations. The range of advanced products is designed to effectively solve the problems of specialized production (wood, car refinishing, composites) for both professionals and amateurs.