Thanks to the combination of easy-to-fill paint tank, comfortable carrying option and innovative High Efficiency Airless (HEA) Technology, spraying with the Control 150 M will turn into an unprecedented experience. Whether garden fence or car port, basement wall or ceiling - you have never applied paint, wood or metal paint this quickly and consistently before.
The perfect gateway to WAGNER's world of airless paint spraying:
• For water- and solvent-based materials such as emulsion and latex paints, enamels, vinyl, matt, silk, gloss, varnishes, acrylic paints, wood preservatives, stains, primers, undercoats, plant protection products, underseal, cavity sealants, disinfectants, oils and more.(Not for flammable materials)
• For medium to large projects and frequent use
• Tank capacity 5,5 l
• High-efficiency airless technology with reduced spraying pressure for maximum control, longer service life and up to 55% less overspray
• Durable Airless gun with integrated filter system for permanently interruption-free working
• Innovative nozzle technology -softer spray improves control for a more consistent finish
• Practical carrying handle to easily change work location
• Paint is pumped from the large hopper for a clean and convenient way of working
• 7.5 m hose for extended reach
Max. operating pressure
Max. delivery rate
Wall paints, lacqueres, wood and anti-corrosion coatings
For decades, the Wagner group has been known worldwide as a supplier of innovative painting equipment components.
For industry, Wagner offer technologically advanced equipment and systems for the application of fluid coatings, powder coatings and paint to surfaces. Contractors use its reliable and economical tools with a range of technologies including airless to apply paint, coatings and plaster. For do-it-yourself enthusiasts, WAGNER has developed a wide range of user-friendly home-improvement products.
Many companies working in the wood, metal, plastic and automotive industries have tested and installed Wagner equipment in their production.
In order to best respond to the needs of Wagner's customers, company portfolio of products is organized into two divisions. The Decorative Finishing division develops tools that are tailored specifically to the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, while the Industrial Solutions division manufactures industrial surface coating products and systems for a range of industry sectors.
WAGNER provides components and solutions for the manual and automatic application of liquid, solvent and water-based coatings. Company focus is on reliability, durability and high, process-safe coating quality of surfaces.