With the autumn season starts, we invite you to take advantage of the GREAT offer. We are announcing a promotion for the DEROS 650CV sander. Price ONLY 399 € with VAT. The promotion is limited in time. Don't miss the opportunity and take advantage of the OFFER today!
Perfect cutting tool to remove excess Knot Filler. The cutting has an ergonimic design which makes it easy to use when cutting off excess Knot Filler.
The cutting tool is perfect for repairing edge and corner repairs.
Cutting tool advantages:
• Cutting tool with beech handle and sharp steel blade.
• Ergonomic design
• Size: 90 mm length, 50 mm width
• Suitable tool for both wood and formwork repairs
• The Cutting tool is included in the Wood Repair Pro Kit & Wood Repair Battery Kit
How does it work?
Best use of the Cutting tool
1. Easily removes excess Knot Filler.
2. Place the cutting tool on the surface of the wood and remove excess Knot Filler from the repair. If possible use one movement.
3. Remember to keep one hand behind the repair area (safety)
4. We recommend cutting with a slight oblique angle (see video).
5. Circular movements is also recommendable (see video).
6. The design of the Cutting tool makes it perfect for edge and corner repairs.
Tip! It is possible to sharpen the blade with some fine-grained sanding paper.
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.