This Cooling iron is a perfect tool to have at hand when making wood repairs with Knot Filler.
Place the Coolin iron on top of the warm Knot Filler after it has been shot into the knot/repair.
The Cooling iron presses the Knot Filler into the repair and increases the durability of the Knot Filler and quickly cools the repair so it is ready to be cut and sanded.
Cooling iron advantages:
• Cooling iron in aluminum with a handle in hard plastic
• Size: 80x180mm
• Perfect for bigger and longer repairs
• Useful for repairs in wood and formwork panels
How does it work?
Use the Cooling iron this easy:
1. After Knot Filler application, quickly place the cooling iron on top of the warm Knot Filler
2. Do not be afraid of giving it a good push when putting it on
3. Leave the Cooling iron on top of the repair and let the Knot Filler repair cool off
4. The repair is ready to be cut when the Cooling iron easily comes off
• Place cooling irons in line for longer repairs
• Use the Cooling brick 50x50mm in combination with the Cooling iron
Wood Repair by Boegh Consult A/S was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992 under the name Boegh Consult Denmark A/S. In 2015 the company changed name to Wood Repair by Boegh Consult in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 Wood Repair developed unique product Thermelt Knot Filler that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to Knot Filler, Wood Repair have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment. The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.