This complete wood repair kit is perfect for window and floor installers, carpenters, maintenance people, DIY'ers and others who repair knots, grains, and other damages in wood.
It is a complete kit that contains all important tools to make perfect Knot Filler repairs.
Get started this easy:
1. Put the cord of the Knot Filler gun in a plug and let it warm up
2. Put a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun
3. "Shoot" the Knot Filler into the knot/repair. Make sure to use a good speed.
4. Quickly put a cooling block on the repair and let the repair cool off.
5. Remove excess Knot Filler with the chisel. The Knot Filler is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler
6. Sand the repair and use surface treatment
Important! Make sure to read the technical datasheet of the Knot Filler gun before you start using it.
Wood Repair by Boegh Consult A/S was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992 under the name Boegh Consult Denmark A/S. In 2015 the company changed name to Wood Repair by Boegh Consult in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 Wood Repair developed unique product Thermelt Knot Filler that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to Knot Filler, Wood Repair have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment. The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.