Complete and professional wood repair kit perfect for Knot Filler application.
The Wood Repair Pro Kit contains all you need in order to make professional and perfect repairs in wood.
The Wood Repair Pro Kit is perfect for bigger productions and industry use with on-going repairs.
• 1x bag of Knot Filler (9 sticks of 300mm, Ø12mm)
• 1x BCD 360 Knot Filler gun with adjustable thermostat
• 1x Cooling iron (180x80mm)
• 1x Cutting tool
• Manual and colour chart
How does it work?
Get started with your Wood Repair Pro Kit this easy:
1. Turn on the Knot Filler gun and let it heat for 2 minutes.
2. Place a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun.
3. Shoot the Knot Filler into the knot/repair. Make sure to be fast while applying.
4. Quickly place a cooling iron/block on the Knot Filler and let it cool off.
5. Cut off excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool. The Knot Filler repair is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler.
6. Sand the repair with sanding paper - by hand or machine
7. Ready for surface treatment! Use oil, lacquer, stain, paint etc.
• Never place the Knot Filler gun on the side - leave in standing position.
• Never pull out a Knot Filler stick of the gun!
• Seal the bag with Knot Filler after use. For instance with masking tape.
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.