Complete and professional kit for repairing formwork panels. This complete Formwork Repair Pro Kit contains the best system for damage repair of formwork panels.
It is a complete case with all the necesarry components to make perfect repairs. It is perfect for bigger productions and industry use with on-going repairs.
• 2x bags of Knot Filler (9 sticks of 300mm, Ø12mm)
• 1x BCD 360 Repair Gun 300W
• 1x Cooling iron with handle (180x80mm)
• 1x Cutting tool
How does it work?
Get started with your Formwork Repair Pro Kit this easy:
1. Turn on the BCD360 Repair Gun and let it heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Put a Repair stick in BCD360 Repair gun
3. Shoot the Repair Filler into the damage in the formwork panel. Make sure to use a good speed.
4. Quickly put on a cooling iron and cool off the repair.
5. Cut off excess Repair Filler with a cutting tool, and done!
6. Note: The Repair Filler is ready for cutting when the cooling iron easily comes off the Repair Filler.
• Never place the Repair Gun on the side - leave in standing position (see MSDS)
• Never pull out a Repair stick out of the gun! (see MSDS)
• Seal the bag of Repair Filler after use. For instance with masking tape (see MSDS)
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.