The BCD540 Knot Filler gun is a cord-free, battery-driven tool specifically deveoped for Knot Filler application.
The cord-free Knot Filler gun gives you the advantage of freedom-of-movement to repair knots, cracks, grains, etc. in all types of locations.
It is a professional, light-weight model with an ergonomic design and quick pre-heating.
BCD 540 5.0Ah advantages:
• Professional, battery-driven, cord-free Knot Filler gun
• Accepts D Ø12 mm sticks
• Functioning time on fully charged battery 100-120 min (2.0Ah)
• Fixed temperature setting 170°C
• Approx. 7 minutes heating time
How does it work?
Use the BCD540 Battery gun this easy:
1. Put a Knot Filler stick in the BCD540 Battery gun
2. Turn it on
3. The temperature is fixed at 170°C
4. Let the gun pre-heat for approx. 7 minutes
5. "Shoot" Knot Filler into the knot/repair
6. Charge the battery when necesarry
• Never pull out sticks of the BCD540 Knot Filler gun. This ruins the chamber of the gun!
• Never place the BCD540 Knot Filler gun on the side and never point it upwards!
• Follow the instructions in the technical datasheet and/or product sheet
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.