The TR55 Granulate gun is a professional tool perfect for application of Knot Filler Granulate. The built-in electronic temperature regulation allows the TR55 Granulate Gun to work fast and precise.
The temperature regulation keeps the temperature on a constant level, which makes the TR55 gun perfect for temperature-sensitive fillers such as Knot Filler.
The Knot Filler granulate is extruded through air pressure, which increases work speed and simplifies the exact dosing of Knot Filler.
Finally, the large tank of 300 ml allows continuous work for a long period of me.
• Built in electronic temperature regulation
• Ready to work within 3 to 10 minutes
• LCD display = Easy and precise temperature adjustments - the user always knows the current temperature
• Keeps the temperature on a constant level
• Tank with 330 ml capacity = continuous work for a long time
• No o-rings in the system = no complex replacements thereof
How does it work?
Use the TR55 Granulate gun this easy:
1. Fill the tank with Knot Filler granulate
2. Turn it on
3. Adjust the temperature accordingly (see the label on the Knot Filler sack)
4. Let the TR55 Granulate Gun pre-heat for 3 minutes
5. "Shoot" Knot Filler Granualte into the repair. Cool the Knot Filler with a cooling iron/brick and cut off excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool
"Boegh Consult Denmark A/S" was founded by Bjarne Bøgh Pedersen in 1992. In 2015 the company changed name to "Wood Repair" in order to internationalize its brand and connect its core competence to its company name. The business idea was, and still is, to sell and develop unique wood repair systems in order to limit the waste of damaged wood in productions. Today, its products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.
The company specialize in wood repair products and carry a complete and deep product programme of high quality, suitable for repairing all sorts of damages in wood. In 1992 "Wood Repair" developed unique product "Thermelt Knot Filler" that is a pioneer within wood repair fillers. In addition to "Knot Filler", "Wood Repair" have developed a broad line of high quality paste fillers, that are perfect for repairing all sorts of defects in wood. The company's entire wood repair product programme consists of green products, safe for both the user and the environment.
The company's wood repair programme is used in all segments of the wood industry, such as windows/doors, flooring, stairs, furniture, glulam, formwork, and plywood.