The multifunctional and classic Abranet is especially developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a wide range of other materials for industrial use. Abranet combines high performance and a long lifespan, making it a cost-effective solution. Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish.
• Multi-purpose net abrasive for dust-free sanding
• Extremely long life thanks to the net structure (up to 10 times longer than conventional abrasives)
• Recommended for various wood types, paints and lacquers
• Speeds up the surface finishing process
• Well suited for various solid surface types
• Suitable for all sanders regardless of hole configuration
Resin over resin
93 x 93 x 93 mm
Package 10 pcs.
Sold in packs
Recommended sanding for
Construction & decoration
Do it yourself
Suitable sanded surfaces/materials
Mild steel/carbon steel
"Mirka" is a globally expanding company with 18 subsidiaries located in Europe, Middle East, North and South America as well as Asia. Headquarters and production are located in Finland. More than 97% of its products are exported and sold in over 100 countries.
Innovative approach, research and development have allowed "Mirka" to become a leader in flexible abrasive innovation, as well as a patented sanding system that allows customers to enjoy true dust-free surface sanding.
Today, "Mirka" offers a wide range of high-quality products that cover all grinding operations. The range of advanced products is designed to effectively solve the problems of specialized production (wood, car refinishing, composites) for both professionals and amateurs.