Aerosol spray can tool Can-Gun1 for comfortable work.
• Can-Gun1’s full grip trigger with double leverage action provides effortless spray control and the “FutureLock™ Capture Ring” makes attaching and removing Can-Gun1 twice as easy, compared to competition.
• Unlike many competitors, Can-Gun1’s optimized design uniquely positions the relationship between the handle, trigger and spray can providing greater balance while eliminating finger, wrist and forearm strain.
• Can-Gun1’s patented design reduces “SqueezeForce™” (the amound of pressure required to actuate a spray can’s nozzle) by up to 80%, compared to competition.
• Can-Gun1’s “ComfortTouch™” patented handle and trigger designs, with their contoured, ergonomic gripping surfaces are contoured so as to correspond to the natural angles and position of the hand, palm and fingers; with S-shaped curvature on their top sides, and triple curvatures along their opposing bottom sides, these unique, ergonomic surfaces are combined for increased user comfort and feature the 19 degree ‘Bennett Bend’ neutral wrist principle which essentially eliminates finger, wrist and forearm strain while improving spraying accuracy and productivity.
In summary, this tool not only provides the above new benefits but also continues to employ the same key attributes as the Original Can-Gun, which are:
• Made in USA
• Arthritis friendly design
• Manufactured from recycled plastic
"Bapco" is a leader in the European market among contact and polyurethane adhesive manufacturers. The company's products are popular in the furniture, automotive, construction and marine industries.
"Bapco" spray contact adhesive technology has been developed to quickly and easily connect elements made of a variety of materials. The adhesive is very easy to use and efficient to apply. The entire gluing process is fast and clean, which saves work and time. Due to the wide range of adhesive parameters - to resistance to water and temperature fluctuations - "Bapco" adhesives are ideal for both outdoor and indoor use.